Monday, April 27, 2020

Design Professional Etsy Banner Or Cover Photo











About:

Your Etsy shop needs to stand out from the crowd to be a successful shop.

Hi :), my name is Dmitriy and I'm a Graphic Designer helping businesses promote themselves effectively.  



I carefully analyse you needs and style request and after having built a creative brief, we start to evaluate the most suitable approach to the project.


For any clarification on the project, contact me and we will find a perfect agreement.


Regards, 
Dmitriy Poltavets


Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very accommodating and made all the changes needed.

Seller's Response:

Great service and very thorough work. Thanks!

:

Thank you too. Good luck in your business 😊

:

He was great and very helpful and worked with me until my vision was completed. I will be reaching out to him for more projects!

:

Excellent service. He has Listened to my brief , and have been extremely patient communication was A+ and made the changes required. Final delivery was very exceptional, and exceeded my expectations. Was such a pleasure working with you Highly recommended to others




No comments:

Post a Comment