Monday, April 27, 2020

Billboard, Banner, Yard Sign And Signage Design











About:

Thanks for visiting my service,


Are you looking a professional Graphic designer for your work? You can trust and try me. I am a Professional Graphic designer and working here more than 4 years. so I have lot of experience with more creative idea. I will proved my experience by my work. Check my profile and other work to understand my experience.


You can view samples of my work here: bit.ly/flickr0003


My Services:


◉   Billboard
◉  Signboard
◉   Banner
◉   Wall poster/Bus stop
◉  Retractable Banner
◉   Any Outdoor Banner


Summary of what you get :-


◈ 100% Original Design
◈ 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
◈ CMYK Color Mode
◈ Completed, print ready and returned within 24 hours
◈ Unlimited revisions
◈ High quality JPEG & PDF will be provided
◈ QUALITY DESIGNS, Fantastic value for money.
◈ Professional customer service and communication at all times
◈ Never Give up until fully satisfied with the design


Delivery
Source Files (AI, PDF, EPS) + Ready to print (jpeg/png and 3D Mockup)


Do check my other GIG and feel free to contact me if you need anything else. I am here to help you out.


Thanks for your time :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Will to make changes and as many times as I wanted. highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer! Thanks for your order! I hope we can work together again in the future! :)

Seller's Response:

Very responsive. Just not my idea of creative design. First draft was to change background color of sign I submitted as my clumsy attempt at sign design. The final that I accepted was a change in font keeping my submitted design otherwise unchanged.

:

Great Buyer! New Experience.

:

Great experience




No comments:

Post a Comment