Saturday, April 25, 2020

Design Amazing Website Banner











About:

Hello!



I am a pro designer. I believe in customer satisfaction and prompt communication with my clients.


Your Web Banner or Header is the first element in your webpage that grabs the attention of your viewers. So it plays a vital role in creating an impression and retaining the viewer. 


My designs are 100 percent unique, done from scratch, keeping in mind your exact requirement.


In this GIG you will receive a banner or header suitable for any of the following:


Websites

Wordpress banner

Email or Newsletter Header
Facebook timeline cover photo
Twitter header
Linkedin header
Youtube channel art
Google + cover photo
Custom size banner




What I require from you?
Once you purchase you will be asked for the following:


URL of your site
Logo or title text
Colours or branding
Size width-height 
Any Images you wish to include

Slogan 




If you require a service that is not listed or a bulk order, kindly please contact me first.

Reviews


:

I worked with this provider before and am pleased with her work

:

Great work and fast delivery.

:

Jeannelb takes great care in delivering a custom design. We will work with her again. www.timondro.com

:

Very nice work. She is always available and always responded to my wishes.

:

I went with Jeanne due to the quantity and quality of her reviews and she did not disappoint. Delivered a great product in less than 24 hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment