Friday, May 1, 2020

Create A Professional Newspaper Ad Within 24 Hrs











About:

Hello Welcome to my Professional Newspaper ad Gig!!



HIGH QUALITY, PROFESSIONAL WORK WITHIN LESS TIME (WITHIN SOME HOURS ONLY)



I will Create a Professional new Build Newspaper Ad from scratch, Will create a newspaper template and its editing if you have already created one. We Design all type of newspaper ad like-

• Legal Ad

Listing Ad (example car listing in price order for sale)

• Festive Offers Ad

• Creative Ad
and so many. 



WHY YOU SHOULD ORDER MY GIG?

•  I have 5+ Years of Great Experience in Newspaper Ad Designing.

•  
I will provide JPEG, PNG file with 300 dpi High-Resolution File, Print-ready PDF File Format,

•  Word document File along with Source File.

•  5 or 7 column grid layout fitting desired page size
.

•  Paragraph and Character styles created for speed up your work with the template

•  Modern, Unique, Original Designs

•  Delivery in less than 24 hours

•  Faster response time

•  You'll get the best value for your money.

•  UNLIMITED REVISION



100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!



 ♦ Check this is my Portfolio ♦

       https://bit.ly/2HFB8vG  



***CONTACT ME NOW***

 We know the true value of your time, so we don't want to waste it...



Thank You…





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Vinayak's professional designs continue to impress by his style yes, more importantly his designs SELL! We make a lot, a lot of money from Vinayak's work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, George!!! it means a lot to me.

Seller's Response:

Once again Vins_Graphics has provided me with great service and creativity. I highly recommend using his services, I like to give my ideas but give him the reins on creativity---because that is his strength. Works well and in a timely manner.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your valuable words!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Vins_ once Again!




No comments:

Post a Comment