Saturday, May 2, 2020

Design Or Redesign A Banner Or A Flyer











About:

Hi! I'm a professional designer with over 9 years of designing experience. I am an expert in Photoshop and Illustrator and I can do pretty much anything with images! 



I work with many Amazon and eBay sellers, helping them brand and market their products. I design web banners and print-ready banners and also create mockups to preview the banners.

I have designed over 450 banners (and over 580 logos, over 350 labels).



Over 1,600 orders completed on Fiverr alone!





I will need from you three things


1) the required dimensions
2) your logo and any given images/texts you'd like included 
3) 1-2 examples of banners you like


It's $25 and takes roughly 2 days.


I provide 100% reliable quality results, because I really care about establishing long-term cooperation with my clients.




Let's work!


Michael

Reviews


:

This was a great experience. The quality of work was way more than I could have asked for. I am so happy!

:

I asked him to do a favcon based off of my logo and he was able to provide exactly what I was looking for.

:

Always great communication and diligent work. My only issue was the design wasn't exactly what I was looking for - BUT, it was pretty hard to duplicate what I gave him. He did ok given the task at hand. I always appreciate his diligence to get the job done.

:

Awesome and fast service!

:

Thanks for good work.




No comments:

Post a Comment