Friday, May 1, 2020

Eye Catching X Stand Banner Or Roll Up Banner Within 4 Hours











About:

Hi ,

Welcome to my Gig.

I am a graphic designer with 5 years of experience.



All my designs are:



  • Professional  
  • Eye Catchy & Attractive  
  • Well Focused 
  • Well Organized


What am I offering:



  • Roll Up Banner
  • Pull Up Banner
  • X Stand Banner
  • Yard Sign
  • Lawn Sign
  • Web Banner
  • Facebook Ads
  • Twitter Ads
  • Instagram Ads


Prominent features of my GIG are:



  • High Resolution file
  • Print Ready file
  • Editable Source file
  • Double Sided file
  • Commercial use 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 24 Hours Express delivery 
  • Provide all necessary files
  • Great Customer service


Feel free to get in touch with me at any time if you have any questions.



Contact me before placing an order to avoid any kind of misunderstanding.



I am working 24/7.



100% Satisfaction Guaranteed



Thanks 

Best Regards

amin_nayat

Reviews


:

Very accommodating and eager to please and make things right. Artist was exceptional in understanding what I was asking for and making the corrections. Would definitely do business again.

:

THANKYOU so much it looks amazing, I love your work, super quickly

:

Great job I’m happy we work so well together another great job!

:

She is a great pets to work with. I recommend her and will be using her as my official graphic artist!

:

You’re awesome




No comments:

Post a Comment