Saturday, May 2, 2020

Design Backdrop, Step And Repeat Banner











About:

Hello! My name is Xeniya. 

I have big experience in banner design. So I can do repeating banner with your logos.

Why choose me?

  1. Fast response
  2. Fast delivery
  3. Any file format you need


What I need from you?



1. Logos in CDR, AI, EPS, PDF or high quality 
PNG/JPG

2. Size of banner

3. 
Your wishes in color, style



Please contact me before making an order



Reviews


:

Promptly delivered, and revisions performed quickly and as required.

:

I absolutely love, love love it. Thank you so much. You did exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend this gig. Prompt delivery. No regions. Got it right the first time. Very pleased

:

Did a great job, answered promptly and made the necessary changes swiftly.

:

Easy and quick turn around

:


No comments:

Post a Comment