Sunday, December 15, 2019

Design A Custom Banner Ad For Your Website











About:

Amazing Advertising Design to Promote your Business on Your Website



I work for 100% client satisfaction and 100% Quality.



You Must provide all the Images and text that you want included in your Ad. 



The charges for sizes are as follow:

Small Skyscraper 120px x 240px = $25

Skyscraper 160px x 600px = $35

Full Banner 468px x 60px = $50

(If you need a custom size not listed please message me for pricing.) 



Gig Extras. 

$20 For Extra Fast Delivery

$10 for Additional Revisions

$25 For Source Files

$25 Matching Social Media Ad



Check out my Other gigs here. 

https://www.fiverr.com/thedesignsbyjen#!



Message me if you have any questions. 

I look forward to working with you. Have a wonderful day. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Loved the flyer just what I was looking for and super easy to work with and communicate with! will continue to use.

:

She is terrific! And, I'll be doing more with her as this project gets going. Thank you sooo much...

:

You're welcome. I look forward to working with you again.

:

Loved the final product, I need some revisions which she did with no problems in a timely manner, will continue to use, does great work.

:

Professional Service with prompt delivery. Attention to details. Highly recommended. Happy to do business again.




No comments:

Post a Comment