Saturday, December 28, 2019

Design An Epic Facebook, Twitter, Youtube Cover Banner











About:

Welcome to my Social Media Cover Photo gig!



Hello! My name's Riz,



You can purchase with confidence.



For $15 you will receive a premium cover photo banner sized for your facebook timeline fan page. (The rectangle header image at the top of the page).



If you need banners for:
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • LinkedIn
  • Google+
  • Instagram
 just let me know :) 



What do I require from you?Upon purchasing you will automatically be asked for the following:



• Any specific images you would like me to use

• Logo or title text

• Colors

• What style of cover photo you like (check my past deliveries above for inspiration)



You may leave the whole design to my own creative input :)



Want more from this gig?

If you would like to get the most from this offer please check out the gig extras I have offered!

I will be happy to help you make your Social Media Pages attractive and presentable.
Order my Gig and Grab your customers attention with eye-catching social media pages.


Covers for:
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram ...
Website banner,
Email, etc.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment