Saturday, December 28, 2019

Design Red Carpet Backdrop,Step And Repeat











About:

I'll do your backdrop/ step and repeat  logo backdrop / roll up banner.



I'll do backdrop not only based on logo step and repeat I'll design customize backdrop



You just need to order me and I'll follow your description and design what you need.



I'am a level 2 graphic designer and do not keep any doubt on my artwork.



Please try to message me before place an order then we can build up a good relationship of what you want and it will be easy for you to go ahead.



DO NOT UNDERTAKE ORDERS SIZE MORE THAN 10FTX10FT (120''X120'')

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick response times, re-did my design until I was completely happy with it. Very professional and my step and repeat banner design came out beautifully.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

fast good job good communication

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Perfect work.




No comments:

Post a Comment