Monday, December 23, 2019

Design Best Youtube Thumbnails











About:

You have a YT channel and need a thumbnailsMy Service is perfect for you,I have more than 3 years of experience in YT Photoshop and Illustrator,I do YT design full-time  and I've done thumbnails for some of the best you tubers.  





Great thumbnails catch viewer's attention and get more views which means more money/revenue! All the You tube thumbnails are made from scratch and on its own unique way desired by the client.



offer in this gig:

  • YouTube Video Thumbnails
  • Facebook Video Thumbnails
  • I am always online, shoot me a message.
  • Money back guarantee if not satisfied!
  • My thumbnails are 1920x1080 and optimized for you tube color scheme
  • Unlimited revisions at no extra cost
  • 100% POSITIVE ratings.




My Portfolio (Thumbnail Samples)

http://bit.ly/2G0QBmN

http://bit.ly/2U9Laa5



About me

  • I have years of experience in Photoshop & illustrator.
  • I will finish your Thumbnails professionally.
  • I am always online, shoot me a message

  • Unlimited revisions at no extra cost

  • 100% POSITIVE ratings.




Need more info? I am available 24/7, if you have a question

Feel free to contact me.



exclusively on fiverr



Reviews


:

thanks! I love​ your work! Very talent soul! Thanks again! Will use again!

:

great service, very creative

:

this seller is a hard wirker and takes pride in his work. if you want quality work please employee this seller. thanks again friend

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment