Monday, December 30, 2019

Design Roll Up Banner In 24 Hours











About:

Here I'm offering my Professional eye-catching, classic Roll up banner design services. My Design will properly represent your business Activities, event, program, and etc.  You will be happy with my service.



These are my services.

  • Professional High-quality designs
  • PNG Transparent, JPEG, high-resolution print-ready files
  • Nice color combination 
  • Color version 
  • Your satisfaction.
  • Unlimited Revisions until satisfied

  • Delivery within 24 hours ( fast in 12 hours -with extra charge)

  • 300 dpi CMYK color scheme

  • Properly communication

  • Unique concepts

  • Editable FREE Source files.





Requirements for the design:



 1. Details about the information for the design.


****************************PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE PLACE THE ORDER**********************

   

My other design service is Logo, Business card, Flyer, Letterhead, Envelop, Facebook cover, Email signature and etc.



If you have any queries about my design, please feel free to contact me. 



Thanks and best regards

Lucky
 

Reviews


:

responsive and understands what required when you explain clearly .

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment