Friday, December 27, 2019

Place Your Image, Photo Or Logo On 200 Billboard Designs











About:

Hi,

My name is Rukshan Sirimanna. I'm a professional graphic designer and professional writer who has 5 years of experience outside of internet world.

I strive my level best for my customer's satisfaction as my first priority is the fast delivery of work for my customer's satisfaction.

I can place your logo, photo or any kind of flyer and text on 100 to 200 different billboards or posters according to your requirement. This is a great and very effective method to advertise and market your brand.

This images can be used for

 
  • Banners, posters, flyers etc.
  • To get an idea on which area to be placed your actual banner.


My service includes



  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% customer satisfaction
  • Fast response.



What I offer on Fiverr :

  • JPEG  files
  • 1 Day delivery
  • Unlimited revisions



What I want from you is

  • A text or Image (JPEG or PNG ) you want to place.

 Before placing the order lets chat and share your ideas with me

 

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and easy. Will order more soon. Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Fantastic job! Great value for money.

:

Thanks Ms Victoria

:

Very pleased with the work. Will use again.

:

Great job. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment