Saturday, December 14, 2019

Design Your Billboard Ad Or Web Banner











About:

Do you need an e-commerce web-banner for your Shopify store OR a billboard ad?


I will deliver:



  • High-quality JPG, PNG, PDF file format
  • 300dpi + RGB (or CMYK)
  • Print-ready or Web-ready
  • and Unlimited revisions!



I would simply require:


-Specific dimensions (Width x Height)
-Specific text 
-Logos (if any)
-Images


If you need an extra fast delivery of under 24 hours, message me first to confirm availability or any questions you may have.


I also provide matching social network covers for an additional fee, please view my other gigs for more details or message me privately.



Thank you & I look forward to hearing from you. :)






Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the second time I've ordered and yet again she's done an outstanding on time job. I highly recommend her and will be using her again.

:

I have worked with Gloria on numerous occasions (billboards, website banners, flyers, pamphlets). She is quick and very talented, easy to communicate with and delivers advice on design items that greatly impact our sales and appearance to our clients. I will continue to work with her for all our design needs.

:

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you as well for making it such a smooth process with your professionalism and understanding. :)

:

Perfect as always!

:

Good work-prompt delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment