Sunday, December 29, 2019

Design Professional Website Banner Ads Within 24 Hours











About:

I will design professional website banner ads within 24 hours

Welcome to my gig, I'm pleased to work with you on your upcoming website banner design, Company, social media header / advertising, online banner ads; covers photos, Images.

I'm a professional graphic designer and I have been doing these types of designs with love for more than 5 years. In my gig, I will design professional website banner ads, header, Social media Cover and anything graphic & design related job.

You can choose me quick & first delivery with unlimited revision unless your 100% satisfaction.

 You can select any 1 from following sizes

  • Leaderboard: 728 x 90
  • Square: 250 x 250
  • Small square: 200 x 200
  • Large rectangle: 336 x 280
  • Inline rectangle: 300 x 250
  • Skyscraper: 120 x 600
  • Wide skyscraper: 160 x 600
  • Half-Page: 300 x 600
  • Any Custom size (if needed)

 what i need to get started:

  • URL of your website (if you have)
  • Specific Text
  • Size width-Height
  • Logo ( If any)
  • Images, etc

Do you have any questions about website banner ads / Header design how to achieve it, which route is best for you, contact me, I'll be happy to assist you.

Thank you





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow, its really superb. Your have design banners as per my need and its totally customized. Awesome service

:

Thanks so much and one of my best and Repeated buyer. Really enjoyed working on your project.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment