Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design website banner fashion

I will design website banner fashion












About:

I Design :

  • Web Banner
  • Web Header
  • Web Sliders
  • Web Ads
  • Google Ads
  • Email Headers, no coded!
  • Facebook Ads
  • Social Media Cover Design 
  • Facebook, Twitter, Youtube Cover

I'd be glad to help you :)

Please read the description before you order!

Any Other service that is not listed above, please contact me first !!!


On the Basic Gig you get, one design & size, file format JPEG or PNG. For the source file, please add the extra. 

If you require a banner that has more details (text, images, an image that requires work (background removal)  Please include extras!!!!


Why Choose Me and Benefits you get?

  • Unique, High Quality Design
  • Unlimited Revisions ( until satisfaction )

Reviews


elenagustafikov:banner was very nice

budipratoma:thanks to trust me to be designer of your store banner, please contact me again if you need my service to create another design of your bussiness

elenagustafikov:banner was very nice

budipratoma:thanks to trust me to be designer of your store banner, please contact me again if you need my service to create another design of your bussiness

:


No comments:

Post a Comment