Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will design corporate brochure and flyer

I will design corporate brochure and flyer












About:

Hi,

I will design Corporate Brochure/Flyer designs for your business.

I am a professional designer with 15 years’ Experience and expert inAdobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and InDesign.

For$10Single Side (Flyer/Brochure) professional output 3 Days Delivery (JPEG 300 DPI amp; PDF).

If you need Source file will charge extra ($20):

• Source Editable file preference (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop amp; MS Word) please mention before the start of the project

My Services on this Gig:

• Bi-Fold amp; Tri-Fold Brochure ($10for single side, if you need double sided, please order 2 gigs)

• Company Profile;Postcard;Business Card;Fillable form;Catalog;Banners;Business Form

I create Brochure Below following designs:

Half-Fold

Single Gate Fold

Double Gate Fold

Bi-Fold

Tri-Fold

Z-Fold

I'm aFull Time Graphic Designer, so I'm not doing Fiverr as a part time job, so I do my job best and fast and very responsive, because your satisfied is my priority.

Don't forget to check my Extra Gig

Why wait?ORDER NOWand have an amazing Brochure/Flyer within days!

Regards,

Senthil Kumar V

Reviews


ccavallo:I am a repeat customer this is your Vendor for Brochures and Designs

senthilkv:Thank You! Come again

alex_lluch:Yes, he did the job extremely fast and was willing to make several revisions. He did a great job!

senthilkv:Thank You! Come again

inkey242:Excellent as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment