Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create professional banner art

I will create professional banner art












About:

I create professional Banner and logo art for both social media and also YouTube channels, 
I have been doing this for over 3 years now so I know most the ins and out of photoshop I am self tough which makes me open to Feedback  and also very passionate about what I do,

There is no project I will turn down I will also try to create the best and most professional looking banners and logo I can in the shortest space of time so you can also get your site up and running as fast as possible.

I have very good communication skills as I have been working as a member of a Support team. meaning I spent a lot of time on the phone helping out and making sure the customer (you) gets what you have asked for in the best possible way and in the shortest space of time.

I am always trying to improve my work so I will also be happy to talk and happy to edit and re do work you are not 100% happy with, 

I have done multiple banners and logos in the past so I'm quite experienced and ill be able to make a professional quality banner or logo at a low price.


I hope you enjoy your experience and to be in touch shortly. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment