Monday, August 27, 2018

I will help you transform your ideas into beautifully packaged products, always excited by messages inquiries and working with new clients, please get in touch in case you need any help or informations :) + See More

I will help you transform your ideas into beautifully packaged products, always excited by messages inquiries and working with new clients, please get in touch in case you need any help or informations :) + See More












About:

Hey,

I am Ayoub, with more than 5500 - 5 Stars reviews and since 2013 working on Fiverr, your satisfaction is my number one goal and it's guaranteed 100% ! How ? I will work with you until you are 100% happy and satisfied with your designs providing unlimited revisions and professional quick communication.

You have a youtube channel and need a banner - header design for it ? This gig is the right one for you, I have more than 5 years of experience,I did channel arts designs for some of the most viewed and popular youtube channels with over 500.000 Subscribers and more..

I will be creating a YT banner header channel art design with a thumbnail logo design for it, i will be working with you to get it right step by step, until you are 100% satisfied and happy with it :)

I don't draw / illustrate so if you want something like a cartoon or illustration, you will need to provide me with that.

What i will need from you ?
Colors if there are, Theme, images, texts you want me to use, logo (if there are for sure), any samples or examples of designs you like for inspiration will help a lot !

What are you waiting for ? Order now and get an awesome banner !

Reviews


smokescreengame:Absolutely amazing, gave me exactly what I wanted and even did free revisions with no problems whatsoever!

kadaayoub:Thank you, so happy to work with you :)

stephonross:Always a legend and respect future ORDERS!

kadaayoub:Thank you :)

simobn:Excellent!


No comments:

Post a Comment