Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design real estate yard design and banners

I will design real estate yard design and banners












About:

Greetings!
I will designCreative,Marvelous, proficient and elegant Yard Sign
You will getprint ready JPEG or PDF filewith300 DPI High Resolution and Free Vector File
You can inbox me if you have any question.

Size Included

W: 24" x H: 18" (Landscape)
W: 18" x H: 24" (Portrait)
W: 30" x H: 18" (Landscape)
W: 18" x H: 30" (Portrait)
W: 24" x H: 24" (Square)
W: 30" x H: 24" (Landscape)
W: 24" x H: 30" (Portrait)
W: 36" x H: 24" (Landscape)
W: 24" x H: 36" (Portrait)
W: 48" x H: 32" (Landscape)

I will Design Custom Size Yard Design also ,if you want any changing in this size please tell me in the order page.

Reviews


redefined52:Great Experience... One of the best!!!

fahaddesignspro:thank You for Your Order . Outstanding Experience

hdashton:The seller did work in the past and I was satisfied.

fahaddesignspro:un Satisfactory Experience. i completed all your requirements given by you.

hdashton:This was my first time on Fiverr. I chose this Gig because the examples were good and the price was excellent.\nThe seller was patient with me and once I knew what I wanted he provided me with the results I was looking for immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment