Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design an outstanding youtube banner

I will design an outstanding youtube banner












About:

You have a YT channel and need a banner? This gig is perfect for you, I have more than 5 years of experience in YT and Photoshop, I graduated the design college and I did channel arts for some of the best youtubers. 


Why you should choose me:

  • 100% original;
  • Great communication;
  • Money back guarantee if you don't like the end result;
  • Unlimited revisions with only $5 extra;
  • 100% POSITIVE ratings.

If you don't have a logo and you want one, get the extra please!

I don't do cartoons! But if you have any, send it over, I can use it in the banner.

Yes, my gig starts at higher price than others because I spend a lot of time trying to make each banner perfect and I can't afford to spend 2-3h for just $5. You get what you are paying for and risk nothing because I will offer you a refund if you don't like the end result.
STARPRO1

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment