Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do your graphic designing

I will do your graphic designing












About:

Hi I'm Christina White,
    I'm a professional web and  graphic designer, and I have about 5 years of experience in graphic designing. I can give you a professional and creative product as you imagine.

100% Satisfaction, Quality Work, Unlimited Revision 


I Will,

  • Send you as JPEG or any format you want
  • It will be a High Quality product
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Professional and High Resolution

I Can Do Your,

  • Headers 
  • Covers 
  • Cards 
  • CD/DVD Covers
  • Facebook Cover
  • Seasonal Designs
  • Posters 
  • WEB Banners

For You,

     I will create as your requirements and I will changes till the work is done as your satisfaction

     If you have any questions, or need something special  message me BEFORE order so I can clarify for you

      If you don't have Images, Fonts or Backgrounds for the project  I'll supply them for you


You Must,

  • Message me and tell me what you want
  • Give me your ideas how do you want it Send me a sample or some similar image This is very helpful for my work
  • Provide Logos if you have
  • Provide Images Photos if you have them
  • Don't mix the information and the TEXT that I should add to your project


Check Out My Other Gigs See My Work(FB Covers, Cards, Banners)



Thank You,
C.White.

Reviews


wshivers:GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!!!

wshivers:BEST GRAPHIS SELLER ON FIVERR!!

wshivers:simply the best

commax:Thanks again for a 5 star service :)

white007:Thank you... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment