Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will finish before my scheduled time.I want to give everybody my best service through my Honesty, Hard Work and Dedication in order to build my career as a successful freelancer. + See More

I will finish before my scheduled time.I want to give everybody my best service through my Honesty, Hard Work and Dedication in order to build my career as a successful freelancer. + See More












About:

Are you looking for aprofessional and attractive banner/ad design?

This is your right place. I will create nice banners or header just for 10 $.I'm a professional graphic designer. I can create nice eye catching banners for yourweb site ,blog ,social media, and advertising. I can deliver it with in 48(max) hours job. I can provide any kind of format as your need


Most famous and Standard Web Add Banner Sizes:

  • Micro Bar: 88x31
  • Skyscraper:120x600
  • Wide Skyscraper:160×600
  • Small Square:200 x 200
  • Square: 250×250
  • Rectangle:300x100
  • Medium Rectangle: 300×250
  • Half-Page:300x600
  • Mobile Leader board: 320x50
  • Large Rectangle:336x280
  • Banner:468x60
  • Leader board : 728×90
  • LargeLeader board:970 x 90


Here is what we need to get started:

  • Size : width and height
  • URL of your site (if any)
  • Your logo (if any)
  • Text copy to be included
  • Product Images or any other pictures (if you have)


Why Choose me ?

  • Professional Design
  • Unlimited Revisions (Until your Satisfaction)
  • Fast and Reliable Communication
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Fast Delivery 24 hours


Any time contact me

Thanks

Md Al Mamun

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment