Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Design Excellent Banner For You











About:

Welcome to my this Gig



I am a graphic designer and have excellent professional experince in this field.I will design attractive appealing eye catching professional design for you.



What i will desing for you



  • Static Banner
  • Advertisement Banner
  • Promostional Banner
  • Social Media Covers
  • Socail Media Profle Picture
  • Roll Up Banner


I will give you cheapest rates,unlimited revision time,fastest delivery time,communication on time and give you different types of formate like PSD (Editable source file) JPEG,PDF,all the file will be in HD result.



What i need to design



  • Content Details
  • Size of your banner
  • Logo
  • Cloro scheme
  • If you have any idea or sample design


  • Thank you for reading my Gig description,if you like my proposal you can order me any time,i am availabale for you all the time and we will work through custom offer if you do not work with packages.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

d3sign_in_side is final choice after 3 unsuccessful attempts of another ones. Great work, was able to communicate and make updates quickly! Seller was able to produce exactly what I envisioned. The seller is creative, professional and polite designer. It’s very easy to work with, designer understand the client need, work fast, and accurate and delivered a quality product that combined illustrations and design of a package also fast, accurate, and understand the need of the client. I highly recommend working with this designer. Great job. I will use in the future, if any

Seller's Response:

Excellent Experience !!

:

Awesome Creative Talent!

:

Thank you so much for being very nice person.Great Experience

:


No comments:

Post a Comment