Thursday, January 23, 2020

Create An Eye Catching Website Banner











About:

Present your website the right way!I will create a professional banner or advertisement graphic for your website.



Hi, I'm Adam, a Top Rated Fiverr seller from the UK. With over 10 years of graphic design experience, I can create a banner for any of the following uses/platforms:



  • Website
  • Shopify & Ecommerce

  • Squarespace, Weebly, Wix, Wordpress banner etc

  • Advertising & AdSense

  • Facebook cover photo
  • Twitter header
  • Youtube channel
  • Linkedin banner
  • Black Friday Sales
  • Cyber Monday Sales
  • Promo Deals
  • Seasonal Sales
  • Christmas Banners


Alternatively, why not let me know what size you require? Custom sizing also available.



All images will be web optimized and ready for publishing online ensuring the highest quality output.



What do you need to provide?
Upon placing your order, you will automatically be asked for:
  • Any Images you wish to include (if not available or unsure I also have images available)

  • The logo and/or text you wish to include
  • Any related website URL to match branding



To get started, simply place your order :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working style and communication style started strong. Seller overlooked printer details listed in the specification sheet and did not voice known color discrepancies until after he produced the design. Seller stayed responsive but became borderline curt in correspondence as the process went along. (I'm sure out of frustration with colors and formatting revisions.)

Seller's Response:

I'm sorry you feel this way, I personally thought the project went well. Although the printers were changed from the initial instruction and after the initial delivery, we were still able to deliver all formats by the original deadline with no delays. Regarding the colours, I created them as per the CYMK codes provided - I was not aware the wrong codes were provided but changed them as soon as requested. Regards, Adam

:

Creativity=0!He cropped and pasted random pills from a product from google NOT ours thinking we won’t notice and scammed us by saying he is done because he didn’t want to spend time cropping our photos!Then he tells me I need to hire a graphic designer to crop our photos, why am I hiring you then?We don’t need a clown that’s NOT a graphic designer

:

the buyer provided photos they wanted used within the design. these were used and edited as required. the buyer also wanted to use pills in their design. they had provided no appropriate image for this, so alternative imagery was used and edited to look like their own pills. they didn't like this so the design was revised to use their original pills which they then agreed was appropriate based on the lighting and blur effect of the initial camera focus. I offered to wait for them to have more appropriate pill imagery and provide a free revision at that time, they declined. my feedback here shows I pride myself on my work and customer service

:

Great communication with seller and service as described!! very happy with his work!




No comments:

Post a Comment