Monday, January 27, 2020

Design Facebook Cover Post And Banner











About:

------- PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER ----------


I'm Professional Logo/Graphic designer...I have more then 6 years of experience. If you will chose me you will never be disappointed. 


I can design professional and creative Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) Cover, Profile Pic, Post, Banner and Web Banner.


Please inbox me if you have any question :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

always great to work with!

Seller's Response:

One of my ever best client nice to work with her always :)

Seller's Response:

lousy job, time delays and half cooked work.... We finished the web site ourselves

Seller's Response:

I did everything according to requirements and Ready for the all modifications but you not tell me anything and leave feedback. if it's my fault i apologies.

Seller's Response:

Great Job.




No comments:

Post a Comment