Saturday, January 25, 2020

Design Profesional Yard Sign











About:

What you get with this GIGIn this gig, I will design Professional and elegant Yard Sign. You will get print ready JPEG + High-Resolution PDF file with over 10 years experience in the graphic design:



★ 100% Original and Creative!

★  PDF Format in HIGH RESOLUTION!

★  Unlimited Revision

★  100% satisfaction / Reasonable changes on the design until you are 100% happy and satisfied with the final outcome

★  Will be delivered the final file in PDF format ready to print

★  I value my clients, so I will do my best to MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS!

★  100% unique & original.



Popular Size: 



W: 24" x H: 18" (Landscape)
W: 18" x H: 24" (Portrait)
W: 30" x H: 18" (Landscape)
W: 18" x H: 30" (Portrait)
W: 24" x H: 24" (Square)
W: 30" x H: 24" (Landscape)
W: 24" x H: 30" (Portrait)
W: 36" x H: 24" (Landscape)
W: 24" x H: 36" (Portrait)
W: 48" x H: 32" (Landscape)   



This is for Real Estate Business, for other business yard sign Please Contact me. 



If you have any query, please contact me!



Thanks 




Reviews


:

Used my existing sign layout so really no creativity on the part to of Professional Yard Sign. I communicated that I was looking for a REDESIGN! and did not receive one. Totally disappointed!

:

I am totally happy with your work. I will definitely re-order

:

Great customer service and all around person to work with. I would highly recommend!

:

Seller was great. Very quick and responsive

:

Exactly what I asked for and delivery was quick!




No comments:

Post a Comment