Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Design Step And Repeat, Backdrop, Banner In 4 Hours











About:

Every event needs a stage backdrop. Backdrop is a great way of delivering a message, promoting a product, enhancing the theme of an event or building recognition of a brand.

I will design step and repeat, birthday/ceremony/party backdrop, photobooth for you in less than 4 hours.



My Services:



  • Step and Repeat
  • Birthday Backdrop
  • Ceremony Backdrop
  • Photobooth
  • Theme Backdrop
  • Trade Show booth
  • Media Wall
  • Wall Art


Reasons to choose me:



  • 24/7 Online Service
  • Fast Delivery
  • Delivery on time
  • Professional Output
  • Good Communication Skill
  • Quick Response
  • Unlimited Revisions


Just provide me your Logo, Measurement, Text, Theme and the information you want to include on your Backdrop and I will make an eye-catching backdrop out of it.

Feel free to ask questions in Inbox. I will try my best to satisfy you with my service.



Best Regards

rakibur__rahman

Reviews


:

Extremely fast service and project time, great seller with insane prices for the quality of work.

:

GREAT JOB and fast service.

:

very happy - will hire again

:

She is very easy to communicate with. Understood our project requirements immediately. Understood our color requirements and delivered expertly. The project was done on time. I will use her expertise again. I highly recommend her services.

:

The seller did an incredible job with my order! I was very pleased with the urgency that was given, as well as the level of professionalism. I would highly recommend rakibur_rahman because of the seller has great understanding of what the buyer wants but they can also effectively add their creativity and skill to the project to make it incredible. The seller delivered on all key points. I will definitely use this seller again!




No comments:

Post a Comment