Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Design Listing Images For Ebay Amazon











About:

BE PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASE DO NOT ORDER WITHOUT CONTACTING ME! 

I ACCEPT JOBS ONLY IF YOU COULD PROVIDE MY REQUIREMENTS AND AGREE 

ON MY CONDITIONS AS I 
 NEED TO AVOID CANCELLATIONS WHICH AFFECT ME



Adding photos to your listing can help you increase sales, gives your buyers a more accurate idea of what to expect, and distinguishes your listing from others. You can upload photos to eBay, and you can also include photos that you've stored on another website.



Here Im to design you elegant listing images or info-graphic images. Cost is $30 per image. (including background removals -ONLY AFTER CHECKING THE IMAGES-)

If you have more than 3 images each image can be done for just $20 (Conditions apply) 



First image design will be sent within 3 days time as a theme so based on that other images will be created.



Basic requirements:



1) Size of the image

2) Description of the product

3) Brand logo (PNG/PDF/Ai)

4) Product images 

5) Writings on the image



kindly contact me for more information.



thank you so much

Kush



Reviews


Seller's Response:

professional I really liked working with him, doing exactly what I wanted

:

Great work ! Great person to work with !

:

Kush is amazing. I have been working with him for a long time and always come back to him. I highly recommend him.

:

Kush did a great job again. I will definitely work with him again in the future.

:

thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment