Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Design Amazing Google Ads Banner











About:

Welcome to my banner design gig! 

Hello! Amelia lily

I will provide you website banner or social media cover ( for facebook, twitter), All the designs will be according to your requirement and I will provide samples and unlimited revisions until your 100% satisfaction.

What I require from you?
  • Any Images you wish to include
  • Logo or title text
  • Colours or branding
Why you should choose me:



  • 100% original;
  • Great communication;
  • Money back guarantee if you don't like the end result;

  • Unlimited revisions with only $5 extra;
  • 100% POSITIVE ratings.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience, I am very picky and my email signature was created exactly how I wanted it. Revisions were quick and communication was ideal. Thank you!!!

Seller's Response:

I like it when I meet sellers like that ! Professional ! Fast ! Great Communication ! I will certainly order tomorrow again !

:

First time using Fiverr and it was a little rough for me not knowing how this works, but She helped me and it was a good experience will most likely use again.

:

The overall design did not meet my expectations.

:

If you said its not compatible with mobile version then one thing i told you its web developer task to make banner as it compatible on mobile version




No comments:

Post a Comment