Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Design Elegant, Eye Catching Roll Up Or Retractable Banner











About:

I will design a powerful, Eye-catching and professional Roll up or Retractable Banner for you.

I’m a professional Graphics Designer. I've done many projects on Roll up or Retractable Banner for Trade Show or Exhibition.

I do not compromise about QUALITY. I feel great when my clients feel happy with my work.

What do I need to start?

  • The print specification or template from your printer (height x width).
  • The information text you want to put on design (word, pdf or text file).
  • The logo of your company (ai, eps, psd or cdr)
  • Tell me about what type of design you are looking for or you can send me some example.
  • Photos (if you want to put on the design)
  • Your/Company website address.


[ I do not provide stock photo ]

Please don't hesitate to contact me Or ask me something. I will be happy to help you :)

Please contact me before Ordering.

Thanks

Reviews


:

I bought the gig because i needed professional work done for my new company and i needed a reasonable price. This seller delivered both of the things i required, and he was always willing to go beyond to complete my project. It was good and it was on time.......

:

It's always a pleasure to work with Rahat!

:

Excellent Work !!

:

Greet Work.. Fast too

:

Two weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment