Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Design Attractive Door Magnet Sign In 6 Hours











About:

Are you Looking to get an professional and eye catching Magnets designed? you have to look further as you've come to right place! just in 6 hour fast service.

I'm a Graphic Designer and have 3 year experience in graphic designing

 I'd love to work with you.

You can get any of following car door magnet types from us. 



  • Business Car Magnets,
  • Cleaning Car Magnets,
  • Contractor Car Magnets,
  • DOT Car Magnets,
  • Education Car Magnet,
  • Landscaping Car Magnets,
  • Real Estate Car Magnets,
  • Restaurant Car Magnets
  • Event Car Magnets
  • Included File :
  • DPI 300 Print ready PDF file
    High Quality JPG file,Source file
  • NOTE : Please send me the AI or EPS or PNG file of your Logo

  • If you place an order,you'll definitelty get what you want.

    THANKS

    Mirza fahad.

Reviews


:

Love your work

:

Did exactly as I wanted for what I was looking for

:

Great work

:

The seller went above and beyond , made me two banners instead of one, I like both. The seller was late in delivering but with the reason given I understood. I will be providing him with more work to help me out ******************* I look forward to working with him.

:

Great seller. Very pleased with final product!




No comments:

Post a Comment