Monday, January 27, 2020

Design An Pro Attractive Website Banner In 24H Free PSD File











About:

Looking for Professional / Corporate / Custom / Modern / Abstract / Creative / Web / Unique & High Quality Banner ? 

You came to the right person !

I have created tons of designs in the past 10 years and have 100% satisfied clients. I work with standout concepts with superb color balance in retina environment. I am very passionate about my work.

Each design will be made from scratch to match your exact needs with the professional output. 



For Custom and Complex Designs, I do charge more. 

( please contact me before you order so we can clarify )



For $5, I will design a header or banner for your site or social media page. You will receive 1 static header/banner in PNG or JPG. I will perform 2 edits within the same size if necessary.

Changes in size or additional misc request will cost another $5. 



*Very Important* In order to get started, I'll need:
  1. The URL to your site if any
  2. The precise dimension in pixels or inches (width by height). 
  3. The specific text (& font type if you have one in mind) you wish to insert.
  4. If you wish to have your logo inserted you need to provide it with the transparent background or I could do it for you. 


Looking forward in receiving your order ! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment