Thursday, January 30, 2020

Design Fabulous Marketing, Social Media, And Website Banners











About:

Professional work..
I provide the designs with the use of legit design software.
delivery will be within 48 hours
100% money back guarantee.
100% Buyer Satisfaction.

for basic gig i ll be providing you with banners for(facebook,twitter,LinkedIn youtube) same

time customer support.24 hours of online support everyday,So our response and delivery will be quick

my portfolio is real and all are my own works.





IMPORTANT NOTE:
Fiverr marks an order as "COMPLETE" in 3 days. Please DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND it is done by seller, you can still ask for unlimited revisions , at any time



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great person to work with!

:

Well, she will follow your desire in the desing, my rating becasue I was enthusiast to have more creativity

:

Very bad experience with him.but its ok I understand because he is not good in English

:

Easy to deal with. Good ideas. Amended a few times without fuss. Thanks Emily.

:

quick delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment