Monday, January 27, 2020

Design An Elegant Shopify And Web Banner Ads











About:

Hi, I'm a Professional Graphic Designer. I have 3 years of work experience.



Are you looking for Elegant STATIC banner design in QuickTimeSo, this gig is for you.



I'll design Elegant Banners/Headers/Sliders.



  • web banners.
  • web headers.
  • web sliders.
  • shopify banners.
  • billboard ads.

  • spa banners.
  • roll-up standees.


I will provide you :



  • CMYK colour format
  • JPEG, PNG, PDF
  • Print ready file (300 dpi)
  • Editable File with font text file (so you can make any change)


Why choose me:



  1. Friendly Communication.
  2. VIP Support + Extra Facilities. 
  3. Unlimited or Free Revisions until 100% your Satisfaction.
  4. Order deliver on given time.


What I need to get started:



  • Your web address. 
  • Source file or png logo.
  • Dimensions of your design.
  • Images for design,, If not so no problem I can help you.
  • Specific text.


If you have any query so contact me I'm available 7 days of week.



Order now with confidence and let's start working together thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tried hard and communicated well

Seller's Response:

V.good Person. Everything was going so smooth and polite. I'm very hopefull will work together in future thank you!

Seller's Response:

Fast service, great work.

Seller's Response:

Great Experience!!! Thank you.

:

Excellent overall work and very quick delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment