Thursday, February 27, 2020

Design Creative Roll Up Banner, Retractable Banner, Standee











About:

Hi Every One Welcome to my Rosario_touch gig!!!



"Design is my Passion and Profession"



I will design a professional Design a Roll Up, Retractable Banner or Standee Design

 for your company or brand.



Why Buy From Me?


Affordable yet High-Quality and Professional Design
High-Resolution JPEG, PNG, PDF Format
VIP Customer Support
CMYK, Print Ready Format
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed




What I Need From You?


The text you want me to include.
Your company Logo and Slogan
Stock Photos
The size of the banner in inches format
The color scheme or the color of your company
And other details.



Software Use: 

 Adobe Photoshop CS to CC, Adobe Illustrator CS to CC 



HIGH QUALITY, PROFESSIONAL WORK

100% Money Back Guaranteed !!!



Feel free to contact me if you have any question/suggestions.



rosario_touch

Reviews


:

Good job, thanks

:

Always great work

:

good job 10/10

:

Delivered a very quality product as always.

:

This is my second project and once again very pleased!




No comments:

Post a Comment