Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Google Adwords Banner Design, Affiliate Web Banner Ads











About:

greetings, 



This gig will provide High converting professional & standard quality Ads to promote your service or campaign.
 

You will get here google AdWords/web banner ad design set, I have 3 packages, please compare and chose a suitable package for you.



what I need to start your project:


  • Any Images, headshot, caricature, product image or logo you like to include 
  • Exact size (or image of size)
  • Specific text (of your campaign)
  • Color choice (if any) thanks.




I can design any sizes for you if you need a custom design



for more discussion or question please message me. I will get back to you within 30 minutes (unless I am sleeping)



thanks for your time.

bauannobranding designer

Reviews


Seller's Response:

good work thanx

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. I'm happy you're satisfied

Seller's Response:

Great ! In the future, there will be new cooperation

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

excellent!!




No comments:

Post a Comment