Friday, February 28, 2020

Design 6 Sizes Unique Adwords Banner Ads











About:

SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED.


I will design eye catching & professional A set of affiliate or google adwords banner ads (07 sizes) for $5. 


I do some revision too until you get satisfied on what you want for your ads. 


I’m always ready to prove & serve myself as a smart and experienced worker in my expected working field. To go a long way towards my carrier & reach my goal making a great platform.


Looking forward to works with you.


Recommended Sizes:


728x90 , 468x60 , 336x280 , 300x250 , 160x600 similar like .


OTHER SERVICES:


Web Header
Web banner , landing page , Google Plus Cover , Twitter Cover , Youtube header , Facebook Cover , Linkedin Cover , Business Card etc


Note : Any Graphic Design Related Work, PM Me.






THANKYOU  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast delivery

Seller's Response:

Great communication and results. Very good experience.

Seller's Response:

Thnkyou sir

:

Great communication. Great variety of options, so we could combine it into our favorite. Highly recommended!!!

:

Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment