Monday, February 24, 2020

Design Google Display Ads, Adwords, Affiliate Web Banner Ads











About:

Hi,

I am Shimul.  I’ll provide creative and original design along with fresh concept.  I’ll do more attractive and professional high quality ads to promote your website business.

Some of my design samples here: https://bit.ly/2kMfxYU



Google accepts these 15 standard banner sizes:

Vertical rectangle: 240 x 400 

Mobile leaderboard: 320 x 50 

Banner: 468 x 60 

Leaderboard: 728 x 90 

Square: 250 x 250 

Small square: 200 x 200 

Large rectangle: 336 x 280 

Inline rectangle: 300 x 250 

Skyscraper: 120 x 600 

Wide skyscraper: 160 x 600 

Half-page: 300 x 600 

Large leaderboard: 970x90 

Large mobile banner: 320 x 100 

Billboard: 970 x 250 

Portrait: 300 x 1050 or (Custom Size)

►What You Will Get From This Gig

☛ Unique & Creative Design
☛ 24/7 Support 
☛ Print Ready file
☛ Unlimited Revisions
☛ Extra Fast Delivery

☛ Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed! 
☛ On time Delivery
☛ Lifetime Support service
 


Why do you wasting your precious time in thinking?



Click the "Green ORDER NOW Button" on your right to get started :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

quick and readily available 24/7. I can only hope I can come up more for him to do for me.

Seller's Response:

Thank You Very Much! :)

Seller's Response:

I tried 3 guys on here recently and I am rather experienced and finding good guys... unfortunately other two guys were not good and even their prices were too high. I got an amazingly professional job from a very responsible and qualified designer and seller, and for a very fair price. Give clear instructions and you are sure to be amazed. Fast, Friendly, Professional! My highest endorsement!

Seller's Response:

Glad to work with you. Thank You Very Much!

Seller's Response:

Shimul is an amazing designer who was able to design to my requirements with little supervision and still provide exactly what was wanted. Would definitely recommend and use again




No comments:

Post a Comment