Thursday, February 27, 2020

Design Google Banner Ads For Your Brand Or Campaign











About:

I will design engaging banner ads,  google ads for your brand or campaign

I will design all sizes of Gif Animated Banner Ads that are standard size ads for google ads. The ads will be web optimized and ready to either use on your site or on an advertisers site. I will design each banner ad so that its engaging and looks professional to your website.



I will provide a design of ads first and then produce the all animated size arrangements. Final graphics delivered within three days.



All sizes mentioned below:



468 x 60 pixels - Standard

728 x 90 pixels - Leaderboard 

120 x 600 pixels - Skyscraper / Tower 

160 x 600 pixels - Wide Skyscraper / Tower

300 x 250 pixels - MPU

250 x 250 pixels - Square Popup

200 x 200 pixels - Google Ad

336 x 250 - Large Rectangle



All Banners will be gif animation(No HTML 5)

Why choose me: 

1.    Unlimited revisions until you are satisfied

2.    Within 5 hours response back

3.    100% Money back guarantee



Please contact me before placing order

Reviews


:

great seller, will definitely use again

:

Always does good work

:

Thank you for the great artwork. Greatly appreciated.

:

Amazing as usual

:

Always does a good job for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment