Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design Banner And Magazine Ad











About:

Welcome to my Gig



I have 6 years Experience in the relevant field (AD meterials) 



My portfolio:

 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mahbub_flicker/albums/72157690546030855



My services in this Gig
:


⚘ Outdoor billboards or Banner,

⚘ Full Page Ad/ Half Page Ad/Quarter Page Magazine and Newspaper Ad,

⚘ FB, Twitter, Cover/banner/ad,



⚘ Poster



⚘ Delivery will be within 2 days,



⚘ High Resolution Print-Ready EPS or JPEG File and PDF File - 300 dpi.



Note: If you have some different ideas and requirements, just describe thats to me, the best you can and I'm sure we'll achieve the Better output.


For YOU!!

⚥ 100% professional work
⚥ unlimited revision for your satisfaction.



 Feel free to ask any questions Please!



My other services:

Logo design, Packaging, Label.


Reviews


:

unbelievable talent

:

awesome graphics designer

:

best graphic designer ever! 100% customer satisfaction guarantee

:

AWESOME GRAPHIC DESIGNER

:

Beautiful banner done in a short time, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment