Saturday, February 29, 2020

Design HTML5 Animated Google Banner Ads











About:

Looking for design HTML5 animated Google banner ads?



It’s not just the keywords you bid on, your ad design matter too for an effective ad campaign. Get the most out of your money spend in Google Adwords with effective HTML5 animated banner ads. Designed especially for your brand, at I have the skills and the design experience to deliver a banner animation solution to win your potential customers. Whether you want them to notice you to raise brand awareness or drive traffic to your website or to generate leads, my display banner designs will help you reach your goals with paid online advertising.



Supported & Recommended ad sizes



Square and rectangle



200 × 200

250 × 250

300 × 250

336 × 280



Skyscraper



120 × 600

160 × 600

300 × 600



Leaderboard



468 × 60

728 × 90

970 × 90



Mobile



300 × 50

320 × 50

320 × 100



Please contact me before placing an order. I will ensure you an HTML5 animated banner ad that can take your paid ad campaigns to the next level.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

A very good seller and always pleased with his work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with me. I look forward to working with you again in the future!

Seller's Response:

Great skills, perfect communication and delivery!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the awesome review! I work hard to meet expectations like yours, and I am happy to hear I hit the mark for you. I look forward to working with you again in the future!

Seller's Response:

has done exactly what I wanted but we struggled a bit at communicating. I was getting something I didn't want until I expressed that in details and received a much better product. overall a good experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment