Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design Creative Roll Up Banner, Retractable Banner











About:

I WILL CREATE AN AMAZING ROLL UP BANNER, RETRACTABLE BANNER, TRADESHOW BANNER OR BILLBOARD DESIGN!!


If you are looking for fast turn around and stylish, creative & professional ROLL UP BANNER for your business or service you found the best freelancer!! Allow me to assist you!


Check more work samples here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmBe3NoV



I will provide:
24 Hours Delivery
High Quality Design
300 DPI, CMYK & Print ready file
Unlimited Revisions
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
100% Money Back Guarantee For Dissatisfaction


What do I need to start working:
  • Your Logo
  • Text Content
  • Images That You Want On The Design
  • Any Size You Want


★ Delivery Files:
Source files ( .ai / .psd or .indd ) and Ready to print ( .jpeg .png  .pdf .psd .ai .eps .tiff etc. )


If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime.


I look forward to working with you soon!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

An Excellent Experience! Fahim provided extremely fast service on this project, including the multiple revisions I asked for. I would highly recommend him and will be using him again with future projects.

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience!

Seller's Response:

I am completely impressed that we were able to get this done in less than 24 hours, with great ease a couple of revisions and perfect communication!!!! I'll be back...

Seller's Response:

It was a great experience to work with her. Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Fahim is am artist who’s art, design and creativity speaks for itself. Amazingly creative, I had some ideas but his version of thought were far more better. Do not look any further- Satisfaction guaranteed!




No comments:

Post a Comment