Friday, February 28, 2020

Shopify Store Banner, Header And Slider Image Design











About:

Hi Guys!



Please read the full description and 
contact with me before placing an ORDER.



I will design professional, modern, eye-catching shopify store banner, Shopify header, Silder in a day. I will create a shopify store banners for  e-commerce business, Store, Website. I will present you a professional shopify store banner design on .com which is make positive response and  impression to your clients and it's represented every step of a successful deal of your Company.



What you can get here:



  • You will get unique shopify store banner and slider Images design with your business name and all other information on it
  • Creative Shopify Sliders with different styles.
  • Banners Design according to your requirements
  • Eye catching header Design, clean & creative shopify store Header
  • Shopify Slider Images with high quality as per required Design
  • AI, PSD, EPS, PNG, JPGE or PDF files
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed 




Thanks for spend your time on my gig!

BEST OF LUCK!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good communication but not what I expected

Seller's Response:

Buyer has gaven an example of salider and i did job according to that. and but i don't know why he don't satisfy with it. he wants me to make some 3D type of thing. but i'm just graphic designer and developer.

Seller's Response:

great job!

Seller's Response:

Very polite and nice personality person. Thanks again for your order. I would love to work with you in future.

:

I was very happy with the product from this seller. I was vague with my descriptions and the seller did a fantastic design job. I recommend this seller without reservation.




No comments:

Post a Comment