Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Design A Facebook Cover,Fan Page,Banner,Youtube Background











About:

Hello,Friend,Thank you shopping on our store. I have 5 experience in Design.  



Drop me a message and tell me more about yourI will design a FANTASTIC Facebook Cover Photo for your Timeline! and Facebook Cover,Fan Page,Banner,Youtube Background cover 



We also do the following designs

  • Business card

  • Letterhead

  • Flyer/Brochure

  • T-shirt/Teespring design

  • Google+, Twitter , YouTube, Instagram Cover page

  • Banner / Header / Ad Designs

  • Company, Business & website.


My gig includes only the desktop version.

For any additional questions feel free to message me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great response

:

Thank you very much

:

A terrible experience! The seller did not communicate and the banner was not at all what I wanted. I went back and asked for a revision. The seller then said that she would revise it. She did not revise it. Then later told me later that the order was closed. I will not be purchasing anything from this person again.

:

Nice work

:

A top notch professional that I will be using again!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment