Thursday, February 27, 2020

Design Red Carpet Backdrop











About:

Hello there, am Diamonds, im a solution to graphics needs. This gig basically does backdrop/step and repeat banner.

I'll do your backdrop/ step and repeat  logo backdrop / roll up banner.


I'll do backdrop not only based on logo step and repeat I'll design customize backdrop



All i need is a detailed description of what you want and trust me we both gonna smile in the end.


I'm pretty good and i  guarantee you a 100% satisfaction and unlimited revision. In case you want some designs other than backdrops(maybe logos, fliers, tags etc) please let me know too.



If there's something you dont understand here, kindly chat me up before you place the order. Thanks.









Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment