Sunday, January 12, 2020

Design Modern And Stylist Roll Up Banner Design In 24 Hours











About:

I can design for you an eye catching, stylish and professional ROLL UP BANNER / X- STAND / PULL UP BANNER / RETRACTABLE STAND / EXPO DISPLAY to advertising your products or promotions for your store, your business inquiries or other events such as party and seminar workshop. It can be in any sizes depends on your needs (i.e. Standard Size for Roll Up Banner: 31.5 x 79 inches).

Why choose me?

  1. I have more than 5 years of experience in Graphic Designing & Digital Printing Industry.
  2. I offer you an affordable price with high quality service: fast respond & fast delivery
  3. I'll always seek to find out and understand my customer needs because I expect cooperation in the long term with my customers.

What will you get?

  1.  An unique and creative banner design in modern style.
  2. High resolution files, 300 dpi files. available on (.jpg, .png) also (.pdf and .psd)
  3. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed, don't happy with the result? Ask for your refund !

The job well done is my motto and the satisfaction of my customers is my goal. please contact me before ordering. Check out my other gigs as well. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Stefen Ng

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment