Monday, January 13, 2020

Design Roll Up Banner In 12 Hours











About:

Welcome to my gig!



Please read the full description. If you want to order me, message me before you place an order. 



Looking for creative, professional or eye catchy banner? I'm here to help you



I'm Ziko, a full-time graphic designer with years of experience. I can create creative and eye catchy business and creative banners with fast turnaround time. I will do everything to make sure you are 100% satisfied!



↪ My portfolio: https://goo.gl/9pLM6x



↪ What you will get from this gig:



  • Roll Up
  • Pull Up
  • Stand
  • Backdrops
  • Banner Ads
  • Custom Size Banner...


Thank you so very much for taking the time to view my profile, and I do look forward to working with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for being so patient with me to get the final product. It’s perfect.

Seller's Response:

He communicated regularly and made all of our changes in a timely manner. I would work with him again

:

Excelente, muy bueno, hay que ser muy claros para que entienda, pero hace un gran esfuerzo. Le voy a dejar una buena propina porque lo hice parir chayotes con lo que le estuve pidiendo.

:

It's always great working with zmkiko. He is alway so patient and delivers quickly!

:

Many thanks :)




No comments:

Post a Comment