Sunday, February 9, 2020

Design Adwords, Web, Facebook Ads, Banner











About:

I'm a graphics Designer. I'll do any work related to Photoshop. I don't believe fast work, I believe in Quality. I'll provide you best quality work. But, If you want i can do a quick work.



First Check my Samples here: https://bit.ly/2HhbjhK



I'll design AdWords ads, Web ads, Facebook ads. I'll create them in stranded size. Please select sizes from below:

 
  • 250 x 250 – Square
  • 200 x 200 – Small Square
  • 468 x 60 – Banner
  • 728 x 90 – Leaderboard
  • 300 x 250 – Inline Rectangle
  • 336 x 280 – Large Rectangle
  • 120 x 600 – Skyscraper
  • 160 x 600 – Wide Skyscraper
  • 300 x 600 – Half-Page Ad
  • 970 x 90 – Large Leaderboard


Or, you can do with your custom size.



I'll also do any kind of Background removal work, such as...

-> Product for E-commerce site such as Amazon, Ebay, Alibaba etc.

-> Personal photo with critical background/hair.



I'll also do any kind of photoshop work. Please check my other gigs.



I'm also skilled with game developing in Unity game Engine. If you need this kind of work, you can also contact me.



Thanks in Advance...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work AGAIN! Will continue to use on future projects.

:

Amazing Fast job. Thank you

:

Great Buyer. So helpful!!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment