Sunday, February 9, 2020

Any Graphic Design











About:

Hi,

Looking for something unique, creative, eye catching, very professional & clean design? You're in the right place! I'm Expert Graphic Designer and can do a fantastic job by your request!

I can bring creative ideas based on the special requirements of my clients. I am completely dedicated to my client's needs. Client satisfaction is MY HIGHEST PRIORITY.



My Exclusive Graphics Design Services:

✔ Business Card / Visiting cards

✔ Banner / Flex

✔ Bill boards

✔ Posters

✔ Business Collateral

✔ Photo Editing

✔ Photoshop ping

✔ Flyer / Brochures

✔ Letterheads

✔ Social media covers, Profiles, Post, Ads

✔ Mockup Designing

✔ Editing of Graphic designs

✔ Info graphics

  All under one umbrella



You will get:

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 300 DPI Resolution print ready file
  • AI/EPS/PSD/JPEG/PNG file


Why Hire Me?


  • 3 years of industry experience.
  • A very friendly and cooperative working experience.
  • I have dedicated service 24 hours to work on projects professionally.
  • 100% Original ideas with unlimited concepts.
  • 100% refund if not satisfy.


Please inbox first before ordering the gig.
Feel free to contact me!



Thanks

Reviews


:

Best all Around service I only go through him for work

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment